Cold and Cough

Friday, February 8, 2008

FAQ ON Cough in Babies

Q: What medicine should I give to my 7 months old baby who is suffering from cough hurting his throat?

A: Ask the children doctor, he will give a safe cough medicine to your little prince. Also remember to give him some honey for curing sore throat with mild warm water.


Q: Why does my two months old baby girl coughs twice and then sneeze?

A: It could be that your baby has some cold or flu. The another reason is to be allergic from dust or anything in the air. Consult the doctor and give her the prescribed cough medicine.


Q: I had newborn twin babies and are just four months old. I want to know that what to do as they both are suffering from whooping cough/chronic? Is there anything to worry?

A: I suggest you to take your twin babies to the paediatrician. He will tell you that is this simple cough or signs of pneumonia etc after doing complete checkup of them. Then he will medicate them accordingly.


Q: My nine months old baby is highly congested with cough and cold. Do you suggest any home remedy for my baby?

A: As you baby is highly congested, Try to keep your baby warm and give him some steam bath or get a humidifier. Apply some vicks vapors to his chest and nose after consulting the doctor and check him timely. Hope it will let your baby feel better for a while.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home